1.8L MINI MELTER/TEMPERING MACHINE (Green)
This lightweight model is suited to the home user/small work shop environment to melt and temper small quantities of chocolate.
- The Mini Meltinchoc is made from resistant shockproof plastic available in four colours (strawberry red, lilac, apple green and metallic grey)
- The device comes with a convenient removable bowl made of anodized aluminium.
- A one year manufacturer’s warranty is included on all electrical components.
- Made in Italy
Size: 26cm (L) x 26cm (W) x 16cm (H)
Bowl size: 18.5cm (Ø) x 10.7cm (H)
Volume: 1.8 L
Temperature range: 0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140°F)
BENEFITS OF WELL TEMPERED CHOCOLATE
- Shiny and glossy when hard
- Even colouring as the colour and shine will be evenly distributed throughout the chocolate
- A crisp hardness that snaps when broken
- Clean and consistent shrinkage making it easier to remove from the moulds
CHOCOLATE TEMPERING WITH THE MINI MELTINCHOC
- Set the maximum temperature on the Mini Meltinchoc and melt the 70% of chocolate, stirring frequently.
- When chocolate is completely melted and has reached a temperature of 40-45°C, lower the thermostat of the Mini Meltinchoc to 30°C and add remaining 30% of chocolate at room temperature.
- Stir to mix and cool down to the "tempering" temperature recommended by the chocolate manufacturer (tempering temperature is approximately 31°C for dark chocolate, 30°C for milk chocolate and 29°C for white chocolate).
- This technique is called "tempering for insemination" and it is useful to stabilise the crystals of cocoa butter.
For a precise tempering, it is recommended to measure the temperature with a digital thermometer for chocolate.
Well tempered chocolate is easily released from the moulds and looks inviting, bright and crisp. On the contrary if the chocolate is not tempered, it is difficult to release from the mould and will have a marble like finish.
Pick up allows you to buy online and pick up at our store located at Unit 1/6 Onslow Place, Joondalup WA 6027. Simply buy online and select Free pick up at checkout by 12 noon and your order will be ready for Pick up by 4pm same day. Please await your confirmation email that your order is ready to be collected. * If your order is placed after 12 noon, then it will be ready for collection by 12 noon the following day. * Pick up orders are available for collection on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays & Fridays. When your order is ready for Pick up, we will send you an email.